The scholarship committee is actively promoting Business Aviation as a viable, interesting, and rewarding career on the campuses where our future job candidates are being trained. They facilitate a meaningful connection and an on-going relationship between willing and interested students and individual members of CABAA that are able to mentor the student candidate within their discipline or job function on varying levels of commitment.
“Education is simply the soul of a society as it passes from one generation to another.”
G. K. Chesterson
SCHOLARSHIP and Mentoring Committee members
2019 SCHOLARSHIP WINNERS AND GOLF OUTING
CHICAGO EXECUTIVE AIRPORT (KPWK) WHEELING IL – Monday Aug 5th, CABAA awarded $100,000 in academic scholarships to 8 area students.
CABAA's 2019 Scholarship Recipients. (left to right)
· Nicole Goutanis, Princeton University
· Dyland Mardoian, Western Michigan University
· Alexandria Denig, Lewis University
· Kevin Whelan, Western Michigan University
· Margaret Gotsch, Lewis University
· Joshua Hernandez, Quincy University
· Angelina Kapp, Southern Illinois University
· Zachary Martin, Southern Illinois University